17 January 2015

Perché vuoi che vada via? Why you need that I go away (from "And you entered into my life")


...... Why do you want me to go away? My burden is small for that suitcase. And then where I might go? Under the bridges of the river there is no place for me. Let me stay, we agree, let my short road the runs next to you. You know, the lights of the road of life I have always passed them with yellow, but the one with the red, is the next crossroads. Make sure that this old car can get to the next red light with you, then you can go back alone. And if you no longer feel what you had before, at least give me the illusion that you loved me, do not let me go. 
(from the book under writing "And you entered into my life"-copyright©MikhailLermontov)



......Perchè vuoi che io vada via? Il mio fardello è piccolo per quella valigia. E poi dove potrei andare? Sotto i ponti del fiume non c'è posto per me. Fammi restare, troviamo un accordo, lascia che la mia corta strada la finisca accanto a te. Sai, i semafori della strada della vita io li ho sempre passati con il giallo, ma quello con il rosso, è al prossimo bivio. Fai in modo che questa vecchia vettura possa arrivare al prossimo semaforo rosso con te, poi tu potrai tornare indietro da sola. E se non senti più quello che avevi prima, dammi almeno l'illusione che mi hai amato, non lasciarmi andare via così.
(dal libro ancora in costruzione "And you entered into my life"-copyright©MikhailLermontov)



No comments: