20 October 2015

Se non fosse stato per te.....If it were not for you

Se non fosse stato per te,
io sarei ancora un inutile uomo
senza un presente o un futuro.
Se non fosse stato per il tuo amore,
non avrei mai conosciuto il piacere di amare.
Se non ci fossi stata tu,
a lenire le ferite della mia vita
sarei morto da tempo.
Se tu non dovessi esistere piĆ¹,
significherebbe che non sarei mai esistito
prima di incontrarti.

©MikhailLermontov-2015



If it were not for you,
I would still be a useless man
without a present or a future.
If it was not for your love,
I would have never known the pleasure of loving.
If there was not you,
to heal the wounds of my life
I would be died long ago.
If you did not have to exist anymore,
It would mean that I would have never existed
before I met you.

No comments: