15 January 2015

Oblivion...Oblio...


I tried to talk to you,
but you looked elsewhere.
I tried to give you a caress,
and your head lowered.
I tried to call you on the phone,
always disconnected.
Then I wrote,
but the message is lost,
lost like me.
that now I do not know what to do,
what to say,
where to go.
I only expect oblivion
of a life not over,
a vain hope,
of love lost,
that never again will return.


Ho provato a parlarti,
ma guardavi altrove.
Ho provato a darti una carezza,
ed hai abbassato lo sguardo.
Ho provato a chiamarti al telefono,
sempre scollegato.
Allora ti ho scritto,
ma il messaggio si è perduto,
perduto come me che 
ora non so cosa fare,
cosa dire,
dove andare.
Mi aspetta l'oblio
di una vita non finita,
di una speranza vana,
di un amore perduto,
che mai più ritornerà.



No comments: