13 March 2011

Today something new, in my blog...


Well today I start to pass some of my travel and life experience, without any real  organization or classification in date or time. So, avoiding the boring things or sad things I’ll give you my notes as they come from my brain, but always keeping in theme with love ...

Pues bien, hoy me pongo a pasar algunos de mis viajes y experiencias de vida, sinninguna organización real o la clasificación en la fecha o la hora. Por lo tanto, evitarlas cosas aburridas o cosas tristes te voy a dar mis notas, ya que vienen de micerebro, pero siempre manteniendo en el tema de amor ...


Nou ik vandaag beginnen met een aantal van mijn reis-en levenservaring, zonder echteorganisatie of indeling in datum of tijd passeren. Ja, het vermijden van de saaie dingenof verdrietig dingen die ik geef je mijn notities als ze afkomstig zijn uit mijn hersenen,maar altijd met het thema met liefde ...

No comments: